Paragon’s Construction Industry Practice specialises in offering bespoke insurance coverage to Design and Engineering professionals within the Construction Industry.
We cover the following areas on either an annualised or project specific basis: Infrastructure, Property, Power, Energy, Nuclear, Waste, Pharmaceutical & Biotech, Transport, Manufacturing, Petrochemical, Health, Hotels & Leisure.
Working with Lloyd’s of London insurers and recognised company markets, Paragon are able to provide specialist coverage of up to £250,000,000 in limits to qualifying firms.
- Legal liability emanating from covered professional services.
- Broad definition of professional services.
- Worldwide coverage, where required.
- Solutions available for local policies and in specific jurisdictions, where required i.e. India, Middle East, LATAM.
- Broad definition of insured.
- Extension for mitigation of loss and fitness for purpose, subject to underwriting.
- Pre-claims assistance.
- Strict/civil liability coverage, subject to underwriting, in jurisdictions, where required.
- Design/build coverage, where relevant.
- Coverage for defence costs.