In a world of conglomerates, corporations and umbrella organisations, Paragon shines through as a truly specialist and independent insurance broker.
In 1996, co-founders James Kalbassi and Tara Falk established Paragon as a boutique insurance broker, specialising in professional liability. In developing Paragon their objectives were to specialise in certain lines, to tailor solutions to client needs, and to wrap all this up in a personalised service package.
Today, Paragon has grown into a major international insurance broker with offices in London and Bermuda. We remain 100% owned by management and retain a dynamic, entrepreneurial spirit. The benefits to our clients are clear:
- Unbeatable sector knowledge and experience in many areas, including cyber, risk management, professional liability, financial & commercial risk, and mergers & acquisitions insurances
- A boutique broking model that supplies tailored products
- Long-standing broking relationships with key market players, which means negotiation is carried out directly with senior underwriters
- Expert in-house claims handling service
- Global reach across many insurance markets including Lloyd’s of London and Bermuda
- Entrepreneurial company culture that fosters a professional, winning attitude