Paragon provides regular newsletters, presentations and other media publications to give its clients the latest market insights on current and emerging risks.
To request a copy of any of the articles listed below or to join the Paragon publications distribution list, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Cyber Alert: We are delighted to share a SME Cyber Digest from PGI (one of our UK Preferred Service Providers for our NetSelect cyber risk solution) who like to help you to keep your business safe, by signposting you to news and advice from their cyber security experts. Click here to access their offer for a free cyber surgery!
To see a copy of the SME Cyber Digest: Click here
NetSelect is more than a UK focused insurance product, not only does it provide financial risk transfer, it also includes cyber risk management services and incident response support. For further information about our NetSelect, our end to end cyber risk solution, please contact email@example.com
We would like to share a link to an interesting article called ‘Cyber Crime is Now Targeting Law Firms. Is Your Firm Truly Prepared?’ which highlights the need for a law firm to analyse their insurance programs to determine if their current insurance will cover cyber risks and identify the need for any gaps to be filled. For more information on how Cyber Insurance can help your law firm, please contact your local broker or James Noon firstname.lastname@example.org at Paragon International Insurance Brokers Ltd.
This article was written by Collin Hite, Markel Service, Cyber Security Law & Strategy and published in Legaltech news on 30th August 2017
We are pleased to share our Focus feature which has been included in the recent edition of the CIR Magazine:
Paragon’s William Wright follows the journey of cyber insurance as a risk transfer tool, from a fledgling line of cover some 15 years ago, to a multi-faceted solution of vital importance in today’s complex risk landscape.
Paragon are at the forefront of managing these risks for some of the largest companies in the world. Please contact us to discuss how these issues may affect your business.
- Paragon Healthcare recognised as Medical Malpractice Specialists in UK (July 2016)
- “PROFESSIONAL MISCONDUCT—KNOWINGLY ENGAGING IN HARASSING OR DISCRIMINATORY CONDUCT RELATED TO THE PRACTICE OF LAW,” ( December 2016)
- Webinar: Chubb, Hiscox, Paragon and IDT911 discuss challenges of cyber crime (July 2016)
- PCI – Sharing the burden of risk (Jan 2016)
- European Data Privacy Update (Dec 2015)
- Reflections on a Few Common Elements of Effective Law Firm Risk Management (Aug 2015)
- Developments regarding the Attorney-Client Privilege and Law Firm Communications With In-House Counsel (Dec 2014)
- Dec 2014 Trends in M&A Insurance
- Dec 2014 Is Reputation Damage Insurable in Cyber Insurance for Law Firms?
- Nov 2014 How will the SRA consultation impact your firm?
- Oct 2014 A-rated PII solution from LawSelect- quoting now!
- Dealing with Client Outside Counsel Guidelines and Other Non-Standard Client Engagement Terms (June 2014)
- 3rd March 2016 – UK IT Leaders Event – Warning! The Wild West of Cyber Insurance is Approaching. Participants include Lyndsey Bauer, Partner, (Madejski Football Stadium, Reading)
- 9th February 2016 – Advisen Cyber Risk Insights Conference. Panelists include Lyndsey Bauer, Partner and Will Wright, Senior Vice President (London)
- 29th January 2016 – Expert Forum on Cyber Risk – Erica Constance, Senior Vice President presented on Protecting the Crown Jewels
- 28th January 2016 – Paragon sponsored and presented at PCI London – The UK’s premier payment risk and security summit – Protecting customer data – Preventing breaches – Showing the value of PCI – Erica Constance, Senior Vice President – Demystifying PCI DSS breaches – what are your responsibilities and costs
Policy-Wise: A Risk Management Blog
We introduce a new feature, Policy-Wise, a Risk Management Blog, which will include commentary on current loss prevention concerns for law firms. This commentary will be somewhat less lengthy and more frequent than the articles we often provide you on risk management subjects. We hope that you find the Blog comments useful and, of course, we invite your feedback.
Paragon has launched a new, free mobile phone app which has been designed to help clients enjoy the very best of what London has to offer. The app provides a wealth of information in relation to the city’s many attractions and includes recommendations for the city’s best restaurants and hotels. It also provides very useful information regarding transportation, cab services and emergency contacts. Each entry is accompanied by a photograph, contact details, a link to the relevant website and also incorporates Google maps making it a pleasurable experience for the user. To download the app, search Paragon International Insurance Brokers in the Apple ‘App’ Store or in your Android Play Store.